Monday, October 1, 2012

Difficulties to Be Iranian Citizen

It is not clear what's going on at Iran economy. During one month Iranian currency lost 25% its power again. It had lost 50% its worth last year. But it was shocking news for Iranian Students which are studying abroad and they have to pay their living cost in foreign currencies. Unfortunately, my money is only enough for this year. If the condition become worst which is not unlikely, because of corrupted Iranian government and  its  sucking regime, I should leave Malaysia forever and go back to Iran. It is very sad when you are living in a rich country from every points of views and because of a rotten ideology all the world should contempt you. ( It is very painful when your nationality make a lot of problem for you. Going back to Iran is also a disaster for many Iranian students. There is no job opportunities over there and inflation rate is horrible. I really I do not know what should I do?! I wish I were citizen of a developed and stable country. I wish there were more hopes to feature. As an Iranian you should live in fear everyday. Under the shade of War. We are afraid of tomorrow because we do not know if we have today's facility or not?! We do not know again Islamic Regime wants to act against who and attack to which embassy?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment